Rain-X Plastic Water Repellent is specifically formulated to provide the Rain-X superior water beading coating on various plastic surfaces.
The Rain-X Plastic Water Repellent has been specifically formulated for use on plastics and is easily applied for a durable coating. It offers the same great water repelling technology as the original Rain-X Rain Repellent solution for glass, and is suitable for use on motorcycle windscreens, goggles, visors and boat windscreens to repel water and rain, providing clearer visibility for safer driving.
It is suitable for use on various plastics, including Lexon®, Plexiglas®, Lucite®, Acrylic and Polycarbonate surfaces.
Rain-X Water beading technology ensures that a invisible, super slick coating is applied to the plastic allowing water to bead up on contact and easily roll away.
This product is currently only available on Amazon, via the following link:
Product Usage Instructions
- Shake bottle well before use, turn spray to on position
- Clean and dry surfaces before applying
- Spray directly onto clean plastic surfaces, or onto a clean, dry, cotton cloth
- Wipe over using a firm, circular and overlapping motion
- Buff with a clean, dry cloth.
- Ensure any overspray is wiped away with a clean cloth.
- Turn spray nozzle to off position after use.
- Do not use paper towel to apply Rain-X Plastic Water Repellent
- For best results use a cotton cloth
- Not suitable for use on glass