Rain-X 2-in-1 Glass Cleaner + Rain Repellent
Rain‑X 2-in-1 Glass Cleaner + Rain Repellent improves wet weather driving visibility and is easy to use!
Rain-X 2-in-1 applies water beading technology to enhance your driving visibility in one simple step, whilst cleaning the glass to a streak free shine. Now with a new formula that delivers improved rain repellency!
This is the ideal product to use when Rain-X Rain Repellent needs to be re-applied to a pre-treated windscreen. The 2-in-1 formula will clean the surface and prepare this effectively for the Rain Repellent, which will be applied at the same time to create a clear finish that will repel water and rain.
- Fast and easy to use – just spray on and wipe away with no buffing required
- Cleans automotive glass streak-free
- Repels rain by causing water to bead up and roll away
- Helps prevent and remove sleet, snow, ice, bugs, and road spray from sticking to glass
- Available in 500 ml spray bottles or as a tub of 20 wipes
- If applying for the first time, a few coats may be required to build up a fully effective layer of rain repellent.
- A freshly treated screen can repel rain from the windscreen when travelling at speeds of over 30MPH. Wiper assistance is always recommended.
- Rain-X 2 in 1 is also suitable for use around the home, on clear shower doors and external windows.
Product Usage Instructions
- On first use, unscrew top and feed wipe through dispenser.
- Pull wipe through and tear along perforations.
- Apply Rain-X 2-in-1 Glass Cleaner and Rain Repellent treatment wipe to exterior glass surface using firm, circular overlapping motions to ensure whole windscreen has been treated.
- Buff out haze with a dry cloth or paper towel.
- When finished, ensure top is secured for transporting and to retain moisture.
500ml Trigger Spray
- Spray directly onto surface of vehicle’s glass or onto a paper towel/cotton cloth
- Wipe with a dry paper towel, 100% cotton cloth or microfibre towel
- For dirty surfaces, reapply as necessary
Do not use on, or allow product to come into contact with: plastics, printed or non-clear surfaces, or surfaces treated with anti-reflective, scratch resistant or other types of coatings.
Safety Data Sheet
Declaration of ingredients according to the Detergents regulation (CE) no 648/2004
- Modified hydrophobic polymer
- Ethoxylated alcohol C9-11