The Rain-X Headlight Restoration Kit provides an easy, three step solution enabling you to restore the plastic covers of your headlights, helping to bring these back to their original clarity.
Exposure to UV rays and the elements mean that over time, plastic headlight covers become oxidised and start to look yellowed and hazy. This results in the light to shine through less brightly through the plastic, reducing visibility for the driver. It can also be hazardous for other road users who may not see you so clearly. The Rain-X Headlight Restoration Kit will allow you to restore these so headlights can once again, brightly shine through.
- Helps to restore plastic by removing imperfections and discolouration
- Allows headlights to shine brightly through, improving visibility, especially in the dark
- Multi-step kit ensures for a deep cleaning and effective process
This Rain-X Headlight Restoration Kit contains all the items that are needed to restore the headlight covers, without the need for additional tools or equipment.
- Rain-X Lubricant 59ml (2 fl. oz)
- Rain-H Headlight Restorer 148ml (5 fl. oz)
- Rain-X Sealant 59ml (2 fl. oz)
- 3 x Polishing Pads of various grits
Product Usage Instructions
- Remove any dirt and debris that may be present on headlight
- Spray headlight and Polishing Pads with Rain-X Lubricant
- Use Polishing pad #1 in a firm diagonal motion covering the entire headlight area until headlight has a uniform colour and texture. All yellowing should be removed at this step. An unclear appearance is normal at this point. Wipe clean
- Use Polishing Pad #2 in a firm linear motion until entire area of headlight has been treated at least twice, and is uniform in appearance and texture. Wipe Clean.
- Use Polishing Pad #3 in a firm diagonal motion covering the entire headlight area until smooth to the touch. Wipe clean and allow to dry.
- Apply generous amount of Rain-X Headlight Restorer onto the Microfiber Cloth and rub over the entire headlight area using a firm circular motion. Repeat until all Haze is removed and headlight has a clear appearance. Rinse with water and wipe dry.
- Spray Rain-X Sealant onto a clean cloth or paper towel and apply uniformly to headlights.
Safety Data Sheet