Rain-X Plastic Water Repellent is specifically formulated to provide the superior Rain-X water beading coating on various plastic surfaces.
Rain-X Plastic Water Repellent has been specifically formulated for use on plastics and is easily applied for a durable coating. It offers the same great water repelling technology as the original Rain-X Rain Repellent solution for glass, and is suitable for use on motorcycle windscreens, goggles, visors and boat windscreens to repel water and rain, providing clearer visibility for safer driving. This is now available in a more convenient 200 ml bottle.
It is suitable for use on various plastics, including Lexon®, Plexiglas®, Lucite®, Acrylic and Polycarbonate surfaces.
Rain-X Water beading technology ensures that a invisible, super slick coating is applied to the plastic allowing water to bead up on contact and easily roll away
Product Usage Instructions
- Clean and dry surfaces before treating.
- Apply Rain‑X Plastic Water Repellent to a dry cloth.
- Wipe onto exterior plastic surface using a firm, circular and overlapping motion
- Allow product to dry; a slight haze may appear. Buff with a clean, dry cloth.
- Reapply Rain‑X Rain Repellent to ensure complete and uniform coverage.
- Remove final haze with a dry cloth or by sprinkling water onto the haze and wiping with a paper towel.
- Do not use a paper towel to apply Rain-X Plastic Water Repellent.
- For the best results use a cotton cloth.
- Not suitable for use on glass.
Safety Data Sheet