Rain-X Rain Repellent dramatically improves wet weather driving visibility.
Simply apply the treatment to exterior glass and watch the raindrops fly off your windscreen while driving along. Rain-X helps improve visibility, day and night, by repelling rain, sleet and snow, as well as helping to prevent frost, bugs and road spray from sticking to the windscreen.
- Improve all-weather visibility, safety and driving comfort
- Helps for easy removal of frost, ice, salt mud and bugs
- Helps improve visibility in wet conditions both day and night
In tests conducted by a major United States university, better visibility improved driving response time up to a full second or more. At highway speeds, that’s almost four car lengths of extra stopping distance!
Available in a 200 ml flip-top bottle and a 500ml trigger spray bottle, for easy application.
Product Usage Instructions
- Clean and dry surfaces before treating
- Apply in temperatures above 4°C
- Apply Rain‑X Rain Repellent to a dry cloth, or spray directly onto the glass surface
- Wipe onto exterior glass using a firm, circular and overlapping motion
- Allow product to dry; a slight haze may appear
- Reapply Rain‑X Rain Repellent to ensure complete and uniform coverage
- Remove final haze with a dry cloth or by sprinkling water onto the haze and wiping with a paper towel
Using Rain‑X® Rain Repellent in the home:
- Try Rain‑X® Rain Repellent on your clear glass shower door and external windows around the home for more water beading magic!
- Avoid using Rain‑X® Rain Repellent on plastic shower doors, glass shower doors with etching or frosting, plexiglass and fibre glass. Use instead.
- Avoid using Rain X® Rain Repellent on any plastic surfaces, including motorcycle windshields, ATVs and solar panels.
- We recommend Rain-X Plastic Water Repellent for use on any plastics, including motorcycle and boat windscreens.
- Always use windscreen wipers as necessary.
Safety Data Sheet